Dr. Rahul Bharat – Paediatric Neurologist
Dr Bharat is currently working as a Consultant Paediatrician lead for Children with Neurodisability and Epilepsy. He is proficient is working with families so they can understand their child’s difficulties, strength and Needs based on their underlying diagnosis. He believes that every child is unique and that by providing an umbrella approach of diagnosis and intervention in order to help children meet their full potential.
A child’s brain develops in a step ladder sequence after birth. After Diagnosis, guidance in strategies for schools and home is vital for Environmental modification.
- MBBS: University of Calcutta, India 1998-2003
- MRCPCH: Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, 2007
- FRCPCH: Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, 2013
- SPIN in Epilepsy: Addenbrookes Hospital, 2012
- NHS Clinical Entrepreneur, 2020
- Clinical Safety Officer: 2022
- ADIR Trained
- ADOS Trained
- Epilepsy- Paediatric Epilepsy Training- PET 1 Trainer
- Epilepsy – Expert to Expert and Movement disorder
- Secrets of Early intervention in Neurodevelopmental impairment for Paediatricians
- How to create Trauma informed strength-based schools: For mainstream Schools
- How to implement a Successful Early Intervention for your child with Autism- for Parents